Monday, March 12, 2007

Last week...

On Monday night, due to Eric and Jason giving up liquor for lent...Maria and I had the task of finishing off three bottles of champagne from my work...and we were very glad to do it...

Tuesday Jason and I enjoyed a fucking awesome Duran Duran tribute night at Trannyshack...

Wednesday night I forgot to eat but had plenty to drink with the Mecca folk...my quote of the night at Amber...."I like older chics"...smooch smooch...then some bum tried to snag a slice of our pizza...the rest of the night is shady...


Thursday is ladies night at Mecca..and for me...a great time tooo...

"It's Friday and I'm in love"....Eric is back in town and the boys and I enjoyed a radical evening at Boy Bar...ending 17 days of abstaining from liquor..not a bad run...

Saturday after a slow evening shift at Mecca I drag the boys out...first to a party full of chic ladies...than to meet a friend at DNA...where sometime around 330am I FUCKING LOST MY PHONE...so angry about that....

Sunday...I fucking gorgeous day out and I'm stuck in Mecca...but its champagne Sunday...so after we closed it was a Champagne bath for my teeth...then after a quick stop at some other bar i stumbled home...









Now its Monday Again...i wonder what's in store for this week....

2 comments:

Eric Perfect said...

I took a nap for half an hour in your room in case you were wondering

Jason said...

and then he came out to me lamenting my odd choice in men. and then we smoked pot.