Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bud Wiser....not realy all that wise...

just when you think its all going so well...you turn a corner and a frying pan hits you in the face....and the shity thing is that you read a sign before turning that corner to duck....but instead of doing what you knew had to be done...you took the easy road and got smacked in the face with a frying pan...sometimes I like to check out of reality and disappear from life...forget about all my responsibilities and just go to the fridge and grab a beer...its very true I wrote a song about it...I've been doing it all my life...and every time after checking out i turn a corner and SMACK a frying pan in my face....but this time it feels more like a fucking sledgehammer....oh well...I got to go to work now and pretend everything is ok...cuz really it is....

No comments: