Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Return to sender...

I dont care what you think...sure I am A FREAK...i mean FREAK...more than strange...more than crazy...more than weird...more than unique and unusual..more than eccentric...I dont make any sense..I am a FREAK....the weird look at me with a confused gazed...the next to normal find the shit that comes out of my mouth unusual...and my actions dont add up...the strange and unusual frequently find them selves misunderstood...I am a FREAK understood and found as wrong....that is my difference...BUT I DONT CARE....I LOVE WHO I AM...i LOVE my friends...I love who I put around me...If you dont get and cant handle who I am ...Like any and every woman out there I have met....I guess I am destined to be UNACCEPTED....

And as much of a FREAK I am....as unusual I live my life....as undesirable I am as a mate....as much as I dont care....it is a wonderful feeling to go out with my friends..whether they are the new ones I've recently met..or my old friends who've known me forever...they make me feel
good about myself....because I know they care about this little FREAK...I may never find what I am looking for....But at least I got my Friends....

No comments: