Wednesday, April 20, 2011

from sweden

Hah....battery low...no connection...and wandering eyes all prohibit an extractrion of exact clearity and cleaness...yet my heart has decfided on so many things my brain has not yet known...i do not belieave in soul mates or destiny and fate....i do believe in love...and how it becomes true...its not just about two souls coming together...its not being needed its...in her eyes...the look of love...its in her dimple...its the way her hair falls on her face...its how she feels in my arms...its the idea i have, we have, and happens without speaking,..its the touch on my back, the knowing she already is there for me before i know i will need her...its the way she laughs and the tears she cant release...its the panic in her voice and the calmness in our embrace...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: