Friday, April 06, 2007

Mr.Sandman take me away,,,

Ir's 6:30 am and I've been staring at the damn pigeon outside my window for a couple hours now waiting for my eyes to get heavy and fall asleep...but instead i keep thinking random stupid thoughts like...whats the average lifespan of a pigeon...and who the hell is fucking singing out in the street at five in the morning...and if I were a pigeon where would i live...I wonder how cool would it be to go out on dates at like 3am...that would be fucking awesome to know someone who is down to do shit in the middle of the night...start things off wit drinks and dinner like normal people but at 3am instead...too bad this city sucks when it comes down to a 24 hour lifestyle...this city definitely sleeps....unfortunately I cant right now...

1 comment:

Eric Perfect said...

Eddie, I think it's "Mr. Sandman bring me a dream" or "Calgon, take me away..."